|Posted on 13 February, 2019 at 0:50||comments (0)|
What should you expect during a massage?
- The massage therapist will ask questions about what prompted you to get a massage.
- The massage therapist will want background information about your physical condition, medical history, lifestyle, stress levels and any painful areas.
- The massage therapist will ask what your health goals are and will discuss how massage may help you achieve those goals.
- During a one-on-one massage, you will be asked to remove cl...
|Posted on 22 January, 2019 at 10:35||comments (0)|
Massage therapy is one of the oldest and simplest therapeutic forms. It involves stroking, pressing, and kneading different areas of the body to relieve pain. At its best, massage has the potential to restore an individual physically, mentally, and spiritually.
These are some of known health benefits of Massage Therapy:
• Improves blood circulation, thus allowing increased oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to treated areas including areas that have been inju...Read Full Post »